2 Trapper buffs

Survivors need to hit a small skill check to disarm the trap, if the survivor miss the skillcheck they become injured. This would have a small synergy with Trapper own perk unnerving pressence. If survivors are already injured and miss a skillcheck they will scream and have their location revealed

Also let Trapper start with 2-3 traps

Comments

  • those arent 2 buff but 3 and oof i think its a huge buff to be honest the only buff i see its

    1. notificacion if someone its trying to disarm a trap
    2. make the trap darker
    3. trapper will start with 3 traps.

    thats it

  • Buffs I would give him are the following:

    -start with 2 or 3 traps and have a base carrying capacity of 2

    -traps spawn nearer to the center of the map, not in the very outskirts

    -trapper's grey gloves become base speed.

  • @handfulofrain said:

    Buffs I would give him are the following:

    -start with 2 or 3 traps and have a base carrying capacity of 2

    -traps spawn nearer to the center of the map, not in the very outskirts

    -trapper's grey gloves become base speed.

    @handfulofrain said:

    Buffs I would give him are the following:

    -start with 2 or 3 traps and have a base carrying capacity of 2

    -traps spawn nearer to the center of the map, not in the very outskirts

    -trapper's grey gloves become base speed.

    I like both ideas but I think Trapper deserve a buff that could make him a little more intresting