Killers Vaulting Pallets
What is your opinion on giving the killers the option to vault a pallet instead of breaking it? (killers will still be able to break pallets if they want)
I understand that this would require new animations and is unlikely. But it could work with some new strategies and mind games. Perhaps even being affected by Bamboozle.
Comments
If it is the same speed survivors vault, might as well remove pallets from the game.
If it is slower, breaking it will be always superior so I don't see any reason to do that.
Sorry but the only thing i can imagine is The Clown trying to vault the pallet, then it breaks, oh gosh
I like the way killers currently interact with pallets because their behavior towards them is consistent with how I imagine the killer's state of mind. Like, consider some popular horror movies (which DbD takes some of it's characters from), the killers' mind is typically preoccupied with catching and killing their obsession. Their craziness, and what makes them intimidating, is illustrated by how they interact with the world. They seem calm and cool on the outside, but they're really seething with rage on the inside; all they want to do is assert their power and inflict pain. There's no concern for time, or... anything really, so hopping over pallets is unnecessary, instead, they smash, kill, maim, so long as they keep moving toward their obsession.
Why???
Tom Brady?