DBD needs changes
Hello everyone! I think DBD needs some changes. Many characters are bugged, too weak or too strong. Let's start:
THE NURSE
Firstly she is so buggy. There are many deadzones on maps like yamaoka, lery's, autoheaven etc. M1 bug, is very annoying, you just can't attack after blinking somehow. M2 bug, sometimes your blink makes multiple sound and you just can't use your power. Fatigue bug, sometimes your fatigue is longer than it should be. Of course there's more bugs but I think these are the most annoying and common.
Secondly, her addons are pretty useless instead of range or recharge time. White Nit Comb gives you 250 bonus BP per blink attack, but removes you 50% your attack lunge ( Idk what BHVR was thinking about whlie creating her addons ) She has 3 useless BP addons - it's the highest amount in this game. Her ultra rare addons aren't better either. Turning Nurse into M1 killer isn't good idea. She could take 3rd blink but imagine it on gideon... you can't blink through walls.
Thirdly, she doesn't need cooldown on her power anymore. Recharge addons are new meta addons on the Nurse... Her basekit was balanced before nerfs, only bonus blink addons were too op and toxic.
THE CLOWN
The Clown needs a tiny buffs on his base ability or just a rework. He needs addons to play which isn't so funny. His pink aura addon is pretty useless, but the second one is fine but very toxic. Some changes on his aura addon would be nice.
THE TRAPPER
The Trapper is very slow killer which needs addons too. That's my idea about changes for him:
Now the Trapper starts with 1 trap but he can have max 2 traps in his inventory. Common addon for bonus traps will be removed and uncommon addon for bonus traps guarantees him 1 bonus trap on start and he can have 1 bonus maximum trap in his inventory.
BUBBA
I think he needs a tiny nerfs. He is so much stronger than before and survivors have either way, waste a pallet or get a chainsaw hit because his chainsaw latst for too long.
FREDDY
Freddy has the best hitboxes in the game. He's the only killer that can hit you from 20 meters away. That should be fixed. In my opinion his ability needs a tiny nerfs. Survivors will fall asleep every 65 seconds. It's not a huge difference but still something which gives survivors more breathing space.
The Wraith
Personally, I don't know how to help him. His power is pretty weak but he has very strong addons which means he needs them to play. Maybe some buff on his basekit and nerf on addons ( for example addons for movement speed will be nerfed but his base movement speed while cloaked will be buffed ) is solution but overall he's pretty weak.
The Executioner
Hmmm... he's pretty overpowered. It doesn't matter what survivor will do on loop, he has guaranteed hit. If survivor vault or drop the pallet, executioner can just use his ability, if not he can go for free hit without using his power. I think he needs nerfs on movement speed while using power down to 107.5% or 4.3 m/s. There should be an addon which buffs him movement speed by 2.5% while using ability. I think that will be okay, but I'm not so sure. It's not a huge change.
survivors
I think there should be 10% penality while double healing for each survivor as before while fixing a gen. Prove thyself should get nerf from 15% down to 12% because it's a toxic genrushing perk. It's not a huge difference but it'll affect on genrushing bots.
What do you think about my idea ? Please share your suggestions in the comment section below!.
Comments
A better nerf to survivors. 2 people on a gen only speeds it up by 10 seconds instead of 40.
I dont want to be that guy, but how long have you been playing this game?
I've been playing this game for 2 years so I think I'm experienced enough.
So you've been playing the game for 2 years yet you still believe Freddy has some unique lunge?
Quote: "He's the only killer that can hit you from 20 meters away"
Freddy has a small weapon, making his hits look very VERY wack, however its the same as everyone else