Huntress, what was your best Hatcher ever???
Despite playing huntress as one of my “main 3,” for a whole now I think mine may have literally been today, so try matchmaking all over I decided to just being double extra hatchet addons and start winging them all over...
Anyways game gets off to a great start, feel like at least a couple survivors are new (later ends up being a 4, 18, 19 and 20 I think) so I let up and let them reset.
About halfway through I hook someone and decide to try a BBQ aides, cross map, arcing hatchet over a fence... about 6-7 second later I hear that meaty thunk and an injured survivor goes down.
What’s been your best or most memorable?
Comments
Not a songle individual hatchet, but I did get 3 people from healthy to down in about 20 seconds in a jungle gym/killer shack setup. I managed to nail every single hatchet (infantry belt), and they just kept trying to play the tile. I got 2 of them through the same long-wall window.
360 into a crossmap. Bitter Murmur is so underrated.
Any hit. I cannot hit ######### with her.
been there, if you don’t wanna get destroyed in game but wanna practice try a KWF with someone who can just self care.
I actually set up KYF with my niece and then she went afk I spend about a half hour throwing from different distance and angles. Just kept picking her up and dropping til she escaped.
I should try that, I keep meaning to