Why do I get rank 20 survivors?
Oh, it is so much fun to constantly get rank 20 survivors the second I want to play another killer! Yay! Instant free win with no challenge or strategy involved! This is very cool. Wow. Just so much fun.
Why is it that switching from Wraith to Myers gives me baby survivors? I still have base knowledge of the game. At this point I am getting fed up that I need to choose between instant wins and playing the same killer over and over again.
Comments
It's all kinds of broken right now
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/180479/use-the-mmr-to-your-advantage-if-you-dont-have-them
I've been doing nothing but going for Adept Achievements all weekend. I've gotten a whole bunch of them so far as I figure now is going to be the best time I'll ever have to get some of these achievements.
I do hope it gets fixed soon though because I can only entertain myself this way for so long...
Because MMR is a good system.
not sure i think get harder after few matches but it like mix bag i sometime get all rank 20s rank 16s or i get sweat team rank 1s 2s and 3s then there rainbow team where it ranks 20 16 5 and 1 or rank 2 6 11 20 MM everywhere.