I know its a dream, but i hope Sometime One Piece char its come to dbd D:
this would be soooo nicee Luffy or Zoro, Sanji with Nami or Lobin omg... pls devs :D
or Naruto with Sakura or Saske, or son goku with chichi :D
this would be soooo nicee Luffy or Zoro, Sanji with Nami or Lobin omg... pls devs :D
or Naruto with Sakura or Saske, or son goku with chichi :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
....
Ill let you keep dreaming
That would certainly bring the horror element back.
Cursed image.
I doubt it, and if they did I'm afraid it'd look super weird like when they added the RWBY chars to Smite. *shudders*
Bring the avengers while you're at it.
Please no. There are VERY few anime characters that could actually work in this game. I can't even think of any off the top of my head.
Bring thanos as killer thats gonna be fun
bring baby groot as a survivor