Why Hawkins is a bad map ?

Hey, I just wanted to know why some people thinks that Hawkins is a bad map.

I know that there are not a lot of places to hide but I actually thinks that it changes the blendettes' gameplay

(I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm french)

Comments

  • When i see alobby that looks like swf and I have a hawkins offering to spare as a solo survivor, I use it and do my best at hiding while getting safe gens so I can farm them off of hooks for wglf stacks for the lulz.

  • @UnBabybel said:

    Hey, I just wanted to know why some people thinks that Hawkins is a bad map.

    I know that there are not a lot of places to hide but I actually thinks that it changes the blendettes' gameplay

    (I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm french)

    I think the Stealth Claudettes can adjust to having a couple of maps they can't predator into.

  • Its a meh Map for those who like to play aggresive. Its very boring loops and majority of pallets are so unsafe its not even funny

  • @UnBabybel said:

    Hey, I just wanted to know why some people thinks that Hawkins is a bad map.

    I know that there are not a lot of places to hide but I actually thinks that it changes the blendettes' gameplay

    (I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm french)

    I think because it's unique, but pallets are equally bad though.

  • It of one of two smaller, or should I say more compact maps. It is fine. We need map variety.

  • I don’t mind it too much but as a survivor main I gotta say, there’s not a lot of vault potential without wasting pallets, which I refuse to do. I usually run lithe so I get frustrated on that map lol.