Outfit question for anyone who knows
Are they done with the Greek goddess collection or are they coming out with more I'm eyeballing a Zarina one if they come out with one does anybody have an answer to this?
Are they done with the Greek goddess collection or are they coming out with more I'm eyeballing a Zarina one if they come out with one does anybody have an answer to this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Greek Zarina outfit is in the current rift. So you can buy and play through the rift now to get it, or wait 6-12 months until it'll be released to the store (or so they've said).
There is a Zarina Greek Goddess outfit, it's on the paid track of the current Rift
I'm sorry guys guess I should pay attention to the battle pass / Rift. I'll check it out thanks
Tell tier 55 to get the whole set I'm not one to buy teirs I'll get there eventually just happy that it's in there don't know how I didn't see that/ remember it was there.
Well since I don't have to use my akiric cells on that now I got to decide if I want the spirit which would make it to where I own every outfit (purple wise) i like for every killer or get Jane goddess hmmmm.