Looking Behind Myself
On the PS4, how do I look behind myself when I'm playing as a survivor being chased by a killer?
On the PS4, how do I look behind myself when I'm playing as a survivor being chased by a killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rotate your camera to look behind you, but at the same time rotate your movement joystick to technically be running backwards. This will keep you running forwards whilst letting you look behind you in a chase, and then when you want to look forward just rotate again.
I suggest for more impact rotate them in the opposite directions. This basically let's you keep going in a straight line.
Thank you for your response, GoodBoyKaru. I'll give it a shot.