Survivor inherent skillset

so you know how each Survivor is basically a skin.... for all those meta perks yall like to run.... (ya i am a killer main. and toxic to boot) why not have specific skill each survivor can use only and make it innate.. maybe use one of their perks... mebbie as a perkslot for their own skilllist this way us killers can get it too....... makes it fair... or just give them a other skill outside of perks but fits in their lore..... any ideas? what would you think would be a good thing to see.... like mebbie blendette as she is a healer type can put down poison traps to slow down the killer...

Comments

  • nah cause I wanna play Feng but I don't wanna run her perks LOL

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    nah cause I wanna play Feng but I don't wanna run her perks LOL

    Lowkey her perks aren't that bad for solo queue lol but I get you, I don't want to use leader and prove thyself.

  • @swamptrash said:

    so you know how each Survivor is basically a skin.... for all those meta perks yall like to run.... (ya i am a killer main. and toxic to boot) why not have specific skill each survivor can use only and make it innate.. maybe use one of their perks... mebbie as a perkslot for their own skilllist this way us killers can get it too....... makes it fair... or just give them a other skill outside of perks but fits in their lore..... any ideas? what would you think would be a good thing to see.... like mebbie blendette as she is a healer type can put down poison traps to slow down the killer...

    I floated this idea like a year ago.

    I think the consensus was something about some survivors becoming "meta" over others based on their unique skills (as if there isn't already sort of a survivor meta already (because who really plays Jake anyway XD)

    I personally would love for each survivor to get something special that fits their personality and lore and differentiates them in-game

  • @RakimSockem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/180604/survivor-inherent-skillset

    I floated this idea like a year ago.

    I think the consensus was something about some survivors becoming "meta" over others based on their unique skills (as if there isn't already sort of a survivor meta already (because who really plays Jake anyway XD)

    I personally would love for each survivor to get something special that fits their personality and lore and differentiates them in-game

    i play jake hahaha

  • I think that for survivor diversity it's better that is stay the way it is already.

    I really don't want the claudette meta to be back.

  • the only thing that would be interesting its for example you play as david king and you equip dead hard and WGLF gives a small buff maybe for dead hard reduce a bit the cooldown and for WGLF 100% to 150% or something like that

  • 69767973_2616340288384831_4058222758704709632_n.jpg

    You'll just have people just only choosing meta characters like laurie or bill every game since it's a free perk slot