Flip Flop & Tenacity Buff Suggestions

Flip Flop:

When in the dying State, 50 % of your recovery progression converts into wiggle progression when you are picked up by the Killer, up to a maximum of 40/45/50 % total wiggle progression.

If the killer drops you, your recovery progression is instantly increased by 20% of it's max progression.

I think this would be a nice addition to the perk, if they killer decides to drop you and go after another Survivor you gain more recovery which will also effect your wiggle progression.


Tenacity:

While in the Dying State, your crawl speed is increased from 30/40/50% to 50/60/70% and can recover at the same time.

I think a simple number buff would make this perk a lot better and would help a slugged survivor get away from the killer faster.

Comments

  • I'd like it if Tenacity would let you vault in the dying state, but you made a noise notification when doing so. Like, crawling through a window and taking a tumble afterwards.

  • @Heartbound said:

    I'd like it if Tenacity would let you vault in the dying state, but you made a noise notification when doing so. Like, crawling through a window and taking a tumble afterwards.

    that would would be kinda cool

  • I feel like flip flop could just get a straight numbers buff and it'd be good.

    When in the dying State, 100 % of your recovery progression converts into wiggle progression when you are picked up by the Killer, up to a maximum of 50/65/80 % total wiggle progression.

  • I think tenacity is fine by itself ( even though your change seems good) but i think a good buff for flip flop could be so that you see the auras of nearby hooks on the ground so that you could you can crawl away from them so that you could more likely wiggle out with it and making it more useful.

  • @konchok said:

    I feel like flip flop could just get a straight numbers buff and it'd be good.

    When in the dying State, 100 % of your recovery progression converts into wiggle progression when you are picked up by the Killer, up to a maximum of 50/65/80 % total wiggle progression.

    This.. One of the major reasons why Flip Flop is useless now is because hooks spawn so close together. Flip Flop use to be combined with saboing a hook and staying in a position that you could get that 50% wiggle progression. Now, even if you're at 50% wiggle progression, the killer can easily get you to a hook.