Early game stage.

I didnt play Survivors for a long time. First time facing Corrupt intervention in Lery.

Unlike most of the time jump right into Gen at the start. Everyone had a whole minute walking, hiding from Killer made me enjoy the match. I really like evading.

I heard somewhere that in the future, early game stage giving a switch that has to activate to able fixing Gen. Though I really hope Killers can not use his power before the switch activation (or Doctor/Clown would be op)

Cant wait for that day to come.

Comments

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I didnt play Survivors for a long time. First time facing Corrupt intervention in Lery.

    Unlike most of the time jump right into Gen at the start. Everyone had a whole minute walking, hiding from Killer made me enjoy the match. I really like evading.

    I heard somewhere that in the future, early game stage giving a switch that has to activate to able fixing Gen. Though I really hope Killers can not use his power before the switch activation (or Doctor/Clown would be op)

    Cant wait for that day to come.

    I understand that if you enjoy hiding this would seem like a good idea but most long term survivours play for the chase and just do gens while they are not being chased and it would most likely make as many people unhappy that they are forced to play in a certain way at the beginning for no apparent reason. It would most likely just create a mess at the forums. Also it would make calm spirit meta and remove all clowns and doctors upsides from this change.

  • If the killer won't be able to use his power in the early, Oni will be utterly #########. His weakness is the early game and his hard counter is not giving him his power early.

    Unless you can get the juicy blood, it will be the worst for Oni.

  • I remember a while back there were thoughts on an early game version of EGC before the gens get started, but that was so long ago, and haven't heard much since.

  • @just_teme I didnt mean hiding the whole game. Only before the switch is turned on "stage" before Gen can be fixing. Its the same as end game stage where Survivors have to rush and escape, as the opposite.

    @VSchmitt Survivors can not repair Gen until the Switch is turned on, so Killer can only M1 sounds fair to me. They still able to find and chase/hit them before the Switch is on.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    @just_teme I didnt mean hiding the whole game. Only before the switch is turned on "stage" before Gen can be fixing. Its the same as end game stage where Survivors have to rush and escape, as the opposite.

    @VSchmitt Survivors can not repair Gen until the Switch is turned on, so Killer can only M1 sounds fair to me. They still able to find and chase/hit them before the Switch is on.

    it needs to be more complicated as one person can just take the aggro and the switch will be flipped in the first seconds anyways rendering it nearly useless