Best part of being a killer main and matching up with rank 17+ survivors due to matchmaking

No one runs decisive strike or borrowed time so you don't have to count in your head before hitting someone or picking them up lol

Comments

  • Best part is that we don't have to see them complaining everyday now

  • For me, the best part is that I can actually have fun, instead of sweating. I can pip without getting any kills, and I have no problem with it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I understand it's "fun" but bro pls, they are new players... Don't tunnel them, jesus christ...

    It just screams i'm a bad killer and a scum

    Yes, hooking survivors makes you a scum and a horrible person

  • I would have said easy achievements and chill farming. But ay you do you I guess. Personally I just try to play chill with obvious newbie survivors and try and give them second chances over and over again until 3-4 gens gets done.

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1520241#Comment_1520241

    Yes, hooking survivors makes you a scum and a horrible person

    I don’t think they meant that... and Tunnelling and absolutely wrecking brand new players won’t make them want to come back. Nobody wants to be new to a game and go against veterans dude. And it doesn’t make you a horrible person, but it does show that you’re weak at killer.

  • @Siberia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1520254#Comment_1520254

    I don’t think they meant that... and Tunnelling and absolutely wrecking brand new players won’t make them want to come back. Nobody wants to be new to a game and go against veterans dude. And it doesn’t make you a horrible person, but it does show that you’re weak at killer.

    As bad as new people go against new players rn, what can you do?

    Spare them, waste more time, give chances? Sorry but that puts me to sleep,most of them don't even last 5 seconds.I would like to move in to the next match as soon as possible and earn points, ty.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1520254#Comment_1520254

    Read the post again....

    "No one runs decisive strike or borrowed time so you don't have to count in your head before hitting someone or picking them up lol"

    The way he phrases it, it sounds like he tunnels people since there's no obsession. New players tend to hook infront of the killer, it sounds like he hits the guy that just got unhooked and goes for the unhooker or just simply grabs them and put them back on the hook since there's no DS... You don't do this kind of sh*t to new players dude.

    You have no right to tell what others can and can't do, next

  • TBH fully honest, I do love playing 'bloody shepherd' to new players, aka giving them a good scare and then showing them the ropes a little. Most catch on fairly quickly, which is great.

  • Oh I don't tunnel them off the hook or anything. It's just nice not to have to worry about 8 million things at once like when you're playing full meta sweat squads

  • @xGodSendDeath said:

    No one runs decisive strike or borrowed time so you don't have to count in your head before hitting someone or picking them up lol

    You must be enjoying clearing up rift challenges too

  • @xGodSendDeath said:

    Oh I don't tunnel them off the hook or anything. It's just nice not to have to worry about 8 million things at once like when you're playing full meta sweat squads

    survivors are the killers in asymmetricals

  • @xGodSendDeath said:

    Oh I don't tunnel them off the hook or anything. It's just nice not to have to worry about 8 million things at once like when you're playing full meta sweat squads

    It is a nice break from the normal, one mistake and you lose, killer games you get sometimes.

    I did have some newbies running DS and they must watch streamers too because one got unhooked and jump right into a locker even though I wasn’t chasing him lol... broke chase to yank him out and let him feel good about his trick working.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1520285#Comment_1520285

    It is a nice break from the normal, one mistake and you lose, killer games you get sometimes.

    I did have some newbies running DS and they must watch streamers too because one got unhooked and jump right into a locker even though I wasn’t chasing him lol... broke chase to yank him out and let him feel good about his trick working.

    LOL

    funny thing is I usually think about it as hoping new killers don't get run off of the game, but it turns out as much thought must be put into not running new survivors off the game too sometimes

  • @xGodSendDeath said:

    No one runs decisive strike or borrowed time so you don't have to count in your head before hitting someone or picking them up lol

    So you can tunnel babies and prove you have no actual skill? Got it XD

  • Lol, Scott Jund did a fully Billy game of just walking backwards when chasing survivors and didn't even come close to losing. Why do you have to sweat against new players though? It will drive them away from the game, are you going to bring an ebony mori next?

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1520285#Comment_1520285

    It is a nice break from the normal, one mistake and you lose, killer games you get sometimes.

    I did have some newbies running DS and they must watch streamers too because one got unhooked and jump right into a locker even though I wasn’t chasing him lol... broke chase to yank him out and let him feel good about his trick working.

    That's actually kind of cute LOL

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    Lol, Scott Jund did a fully Billy game of just walking backwards when chasing survivors and didn't even come close to losing. Why do you have to sweat against new players though? It will drive them away from the game, are you going to bring an ebony mori next?

    The only thing is if we go too easy on them then they may actually move up, and save sweatier killers.... of course that’s if MMR ever works right.

    Whay I’ve been doing is ending chases as quickly as I can but then I hook and wander away without even looking. So if someone follows for an instant save I let them and don’t come back to them anytime soon. If it was a “sweaty game,” I would go back and slug one and hook one.

    I’m just trying to make sure everyone gets enough time in the game and enjoys themselves.