While I can't go into details as to how the MMR is supposed to work, we're are aware of certain things that are not working as intended. We're giving this our full attention and will hopefully have more information shortly. So please remain patient.
Certain things not working as intended.. This is very lightly put lol. The whole system is a trash fire
Pretty much. At this point, I'm just chilling in the Overwatch summer event and finally playing through Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (and man, is this one weak) until they finally fix both the MMR and the Error 111. I figure I have time . . . .
you're telling me a system meant for games where the playing field is as even as possible and is meant to only factor skill without RNG elements and unbalanced sides isn't working well?
Its like watching something gets destroyed and you just can't look away, no matter how horrible it is.
I can't stop playing either. I just have to show all the new blood what this game really is about and make them leave as fast as possible. (jk it's really sad, i apologise every time i win)
Its like watching something gets destroyed and you just can't look away, no matter how horrible it is.
That's honestly the only reason I'm at the forums and even watching some of the top-end Streamers. I'm not even playing right now because of the MMR wreck on top of Error 111. But watching this train wreck is mesmerizing.
That's honestly the only reason I'm at the forums and even watching some of the top-end Streamers. I'm not even playing right now because of the MMR wreck on top of Error 111. But watching this train wreck is mesmerizing.
Error 111 has screwed me out of a bunch of games and it SUCKS SO MUCH!
I also love how they tweeted about new cosmetics when their game is literally a burning pile of garbage at the moment. Who does that? Like, I did give them credit for that hotfix patch where they quickly fixed auras, that's great. But now they are simply ignoring a huge issue and pushing out expensive cosmetics? That's just #########. Smh
Error 111 has screwed me out of a bunch of games and it SUCKS SO MUCH!
Yep. Right now I'm just doing a playthrough of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for the first time (not liking this one too much, might not finish) and chilling in the Overwatch Summer Event. Already got the Tracer skin for 9-wins this week. Waiting for the next skin to go live on Tuesday.
MMR is enough of a dice roll, but now we have to roll the dice on getting our bloodpoints? Yeah, I think not. ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While I can't go into details as to how the MMR is supposed to work, we're are aware of certain things that are not working as intended. We're giving this our full attention and will hopefully have more information shortly. So please remain patient.
Certain things not working as intended.. This is very lightly put lol. The whole system is a trash fire
Pretty much. At this point, I'm just chilling in the Overwatch summer event and finally playing through Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (and man, is this one weak) until they finally fix both the MMR and the Error 111. I figure I have time . . . .
you're telling me a system meant for games where the playing field is as even as possible and is meant to only factor skill without RNG elements and unbalanced sides isn't working well?
Color me surprised
Its like watching something gets destroyed and you just can't look away, no matter how horrible it is.
I can't stop playing either. I just have to show all the new blood what this game really is about and make them leave as fast as possible. (jk it's really sad, i apologise every time i win)
That's honestly the only reason I'm at the forums and even watching some of the top-end Streamers. I'm not even playing right now because of the MMR wreck on top of Error 111. But watching this train wreck is mesmerizing.
Error 111 has screwed me out of a bunch of games and it SUCKS SO MUCH!
I also love how they tweeted about new cosmetics when their game is literally a burning pile of garbage at the moment. Who does that? Like, I did give them credit for that hotfix patch where they quickly fixed auras, that's great. But now they are simply ignoring a huge issue and pushing out expensive cosmetics? That's just #########. Smh
Yep. Right now I'm just doing a playthrough of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for the first time (not liking this one too much, might not finish) and chilling in the Overwatch Summer Event. Already got the Tracer skin for 9-wins this week. Waiting for the next skin to go live on Tuesday.
MMR is enough of a dice roll, but now we have to roll the dice on getting our bloodpoints? Yeah, I think not. ๐