Matchmaking Hell
Dear DBD Team,
I'm a rank 10 survivor, and a rank 13 Killer who plays this game for two months now. After the latest Patch, I'm losing 90% of my games because of the new Matchmaking system. When I play Survivor, I have to encounter red rank Killers with 1000 hours ingame with the best available perks, Rank 15-20 Killers which camp the whole game, or Teammates fixing generators while I'm dying on hook. But as if that wasn't enough, The Matchmaking for Killers is so much worse. As Killer, I'm matched against at least 2 red Rank Survivors literally every game (after waiting 15min-1h to get a match), which fix all 5 generators in record Time as well as destroying my hex totem in the first 3 Minutes of the game, while I'm chasing a looping claudette who knows all pallet locations on the entire map. And even if I'm hooking one of them they always have either borrowed time or decisive strike. Some people say "play a low lvl killer, than you won't get matched against red rank players" which is a complete lie. I payed for dlcs that aren't worth anything because I'm not able to win a match until I have enough bloodpoints to make the killer playable. Now I wonder why I have to face red rank killers with rank 10, and being matched against red rank survivors with rank 13. According to the Patch Notes, the matchmaking is now based on your skill level instead of your rank. Well guess what I'm thinking about that. Even if the matchmaking system would work, and I would get fair matches, whats the purpose of the ranking system when your rank doesn't matter??? Getting gifts for playing the game? In every other game with a ranking system, the rank is there to determine your skill lvl, so you either have to fix the matchmaking, or the ranking system.
Comments
It’s like shitting on hot asphalt. It’s smelly and what’s the point.
@Ghouled_Mojo just like your response