Where would you put each killer's difficulty in the red ranks?
Put your lists down below, here's mine. Remember this is by difficulty and time to master, not by strength.
Put your lists down below, here's mine. Remember this is by difficulty and time to master, not by strength.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Elaborate on that, like how hard is it to play AGAINST them or how hard it is to PLAY them.
How hard it is to play them
How is clown medium? He is really hard to master, unless you are pretty good with him and know how to use your bottles properly in most tiles, you are going to suffer.
I'd move Myers and Ghostface down one, Legion up one as his power doesn't harm good survivors that much.
Yeah he's probably in hard/difficult tier, I put him there cause I already mastered his arc and optimal bottle landing verticality, but now that I think about it it wasn't that easy to learn in the first place.
Fight me, hag is top.
When you say play them....using powers to some sucess? Getting downs? Using powers optimally? Whats the scenario we are talking here? Because personally I would give nurse her own Difficulty and put Trapper and Hag lower. Trapper and Hag, when you know how to play them they arent that difficult. But even when you know how to play nurse its still not an easy power to use.
And I would never place Demogorgon higher than Medium