I am excited for the new chapter , anyone else ?

Just a little fan artwork I did of the new killer ! She is so beautiful 

Comments

  • Well, i like 1-hitting (Hex: Haunted Ground), i like killing (Rancor) & i like burning through Pallets (Spirit Fury).

    As for the Killer herself, idk. Refused to play PTB.

    As for the Survivor Perks, well...

    • I don't like running Altruistic-focused Perks (Autodidact).
    • I don't see Deliverance being useful all that much. If you disagree, good for you.
    • Diversion is straight up horrible. Just vault a window fast, drop a pallet or enter/exit a locker fast. Or fail a Skill Check while healing yourself/others, or when repairing or sabotaging. Boom, free diversion.
  • I am pretty much excited, I definitely would like to see what is going to be the changes to the spirit if the devs are buffing her. I just like the concept to her and I think her perks can change the game play style. 

    I also heard that the pallets have been reduced so I would like to see that take affect on console!!! 

    Soo let’s hurry up!!! 
  • I am very excited, I really cant wait.
    Was forced to take out my last two vaccation weeks at work, so I picked next week and the week after that, so I'll be ready to play all day. Saved up a million bloodpoints, so now its just a matter of waiting. I love the concept of her, and the way she looks. New map looks gorgeous, and her perks needs to be teachables asap. :)

    And btw, love the artwork. <3
  • can't wait
    not gonna skip it like i did for the clown

    only thing i dislike of the new chapter is the survivor, he seems soo bland

    AND THAT LEAKED NEA COSMETIC
    AAAAAAHHHHHHH

  • Do they have a release date? Across all platforms?
  • @Scgamecock86 said:
    Do they have a release date? Across all platforms?

    I believe it was the Soon™th of Soon™, 20Soon™.

  • Boss said:

    @Scgamecock86 said:
    Do they have a release date? Across all platforms?

    I believe it was the Soon™th of Soon™, 20Soon™.

    Oh,  I didn't know, so same as usual 
  • @Scgamecock86 said:
    Boss said:

    @Scgamecock86 said:

    Do they have a release date? Across all platforms?

    I believe it was the Soon™th of Soon™, 20Soon™.

    Oh,  I didn't know, so same as usual 

    Looks like you know your DbD history. :P
    Serious time: Idk, and i usually follow these things.

  • I want Adam. I don't really know his perks, though I'm iffy on the killer. Been trying to decide if she's op or not op. I think she'll be as amazing as the nurse with a high skill cap or be as useless as the pig. I say the pig because I'm a p3 Freddy and you can't tell me he's useless but also because I hate the pig.
  • Can't wait to play more Wraith. Really wish the devs had taken the Spirit as an opportunity to break up the Billy/Nurse parade past rank 10 though.
  • Yep, another killer I won't end up playing... Freddy, Pig, Clown, and now the Spirit... Yep can't wait. Might go for one of her perks in The Shrine though...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLEdsI731J4

  • I think she'll be fun. Can't wait!
  • I'm looking forward for the dlc. Nice to see, that DbD keeps on growing. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • sept 11th for pc is what i heard.
    Nothing has been confirmed.
    Could be today during the dev stream. Could be the 11th, or any other date.
  • Im very excited. All the people talking ######### because shes not nurse or billy needa play with someone else. If all you play are those 2 because
    "they are best for high rank" you are pathetic. Have some fun, pick someone with different gimmicks. Dont just run metas, thats boring. Billy takes no skill anyway...

    But yes i love how the Spirits looks and im now excited for Adam knowing hes DBDs fresh prince. Im sure devs will tweak Spirit appropriately how they did Clown i cant wait. The map layout also has me intrigued, i see DBD making some really cool maps in the future along with reworking some old tiles.

    Sep 11 hurry up! 
  • I cant wait to try her I mean her skills are mind games and messing with survivors
  • I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I've been saving up my iridescent shards and bloodpoints to be able to burst into it! 6.5k IR, and 650K bloodpoints. It does help that I'm burning through 2 different character's items in order to prestige them.

  • I'm always hyped for new stuff. The new killer looks interesting to play and scary to play against so I'm looking forward to it. :)

  • I'm looking forward to it. In fact, I've been saving up my iridescent shards and bloodpoints to be able to burst into it! 6.5k IR, and 650K bloodpoints. It does help that I'm burning through 2 different character's items in order to prestige them.

  • Seeing her power has left a bad taste in my mouth and given that I'm on PS4 I'm betting I'll get into the fallout 76 Beta in October before she gets released to us.

  • @Plippy said:
    I'm always hyped for new stuff. The new killer looks interesting to play and scary to play against so I'm looking forward to it. :)

    it's probably not going to be very often that you play against her

  • Noodle said:

    Seeing her power has left a bad taste in my mouth and given that I'm on PS4 I'm betting I'll get into the fallout 76 Beta in October before she gets released to us.

    Have fun with that buggy ass AAA title lol fallout was nice at first but but its overrated. You are better off gettin elder scrolls..and even that was mehh. October? Yeah ok no way she comes out that late. Enjoy your crappy beta though.
  • I actually am, because @jiminie promised to gift it to me, @Master and @PNgamer !

  • Since i just opened a thread on cosmetics, i thought:
    Hey, what cosmetics would you like to see for the Spirit, fellow players?

  • @Tsulan said:
    I actually am, because @jiminie promised to gift it to me, @Master and @PNgamer !

    I ain't promised, but i'll gift it to you, be sure of that, maybe Master too if he's nice

  • @jiminie said:

    @Tsulan said:
    I actually am, because @jiminie promised to gift it to me, @Master and @PNgamer !

    I ain't promised, but i'll gift it to you, be sure of that, maybe Master too if he's nice

    I am always a nice guy.... unless you use DS :wink:

  • @Master said:

    @jiminie said:

    @Tsulan said:
    I actually am, because @jiminie promised to gift it to me, @Master and @PNgamer !

    I ain't promised, but i'll gift it to you, be sure of that, maybe Master too if he's nice

    I am always a nice guy.... unless you use DS :wink:

    We both are ;)

  • @jiminie
    Are you actually going to gift us the new chapter? No idea how I deserve this and why you gift random persons on the internet, but ofc I would greatly appreciate :lol:

  • @rustmittens said:
    Just a little fan artwork I did of the new killer ! She is so beautiful 

    Your excitement is unwarranted and your happiness sickens me. You have given me immeasurable disappointment and my day has been ruined.

    Very good work with that fanart!

  • Shes another mediocre killer unfortunately. Interesting power but she wont be viable in the red ranks. I am saving up my shards so i can buy her though. Just like the clown i am only really interested in her perks.