DBD Placing me in the wrong server high png

I Live in the midwest usa and i have great internet for everything, except dbd. Ping is around 200-250 every game. So i did some research and found that i can use windows 10 Resource Monitor to see what server it places me in. It turns out that it is placing me in eu-west. Is there any way to fix this or am i just stuck at 200-250 ping

Comments

  • I have the same issue restart your game boom problem solved. Whenever it does that just restart. For some reason sometimes the server locations go bonkers because there's not enough people on one server so it sometimes will put random people on a server usually restarting helps me.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    I have the same issue restart your game boom problem solved. Whenever it does that just restart. For some reason sometimes the server locations go bonkers because there's not enough people on one server so it sometimes will put random people on a server usually restarting helps me.

    ive tried to restart and no dice, same deal. Its literally everytime i play its always connecting me to eu west. I hope a dev or mod can see this so that this issue gets some attention