Your Favorite Blindness
This'll be a new poll series.
In these i ask which method you prefer to use Status Effects.
In case that wasn't clear, it'll be clear to you what i mean once you read this first poll in the series.
This first poll, we got Blindness.
Now whether you even want to inflict Blindness or not, let's just pretend that you do, mkay?
In what way do/would you prefer to inflict Blindness on Survivors?
Btw, i forgot to add Nightmare's Sheep Block & Unicorn Block.
If one of those is the one you prefer, then you'll have to state so in a comment, as i cannot add options to the poll now.

Comments
That's just the one i use the most out of all.
KO is a lifesaver for Hag.
If the survivors see you pick up a survivor via their auras, they will take that as a signal to IMMEDIATELY go berserk and pop every single trap trap they can find in the 15 seconds or so it'll take Lisa to get the survivor on a hook.
With KO, they can't tell the difference between a pickup and a slug unless they're either really close or on comms.
Smiley Face Pin is my favorite just because of how easily it can be applied. You can potentially give all 4 survivors a 60 second blindness as soon as you find the first person.
Now that there is some one using Object of Obsession EVERY SINGLE MATCH this is actually pretty valuable!
Btw, i forgot to add Nightmare's Sheep Block & Unicorn Block.
If one of those is the one you prefer, then you'll have to state so in a comment, as i cannot add options to the poll now.
You forgot Freddy's Sheep and Unicorn Block, they are the best because the biggest counter to him is a Object of Obsession.
Third Seal with a double stacked "Calm" Doctor and M&A can make a pseudo-Undetectable Doctor. It's pretty fun.
Can be very useful
Although I don't use any of them really, this is easy to achieve and as long as you have RBTs you shouldn't find it difficult to have these be an active part in the game.
That has been acknowledged already.
Underrated perk. I love running it on hag and playing survivor pinball :D.
I want blindness to be balanced and cost me nearly as much as an ebony mori, or iri head or infinite tier 3 add-on... since blindness is 100% exactly as useful as those... so rust-colored egg is perfect for me
I prefer Knockout just cause if I down someone and I see someone close by I can initiate a chase and maybe get a free hit in and not have to worry about a teammate rushing in to pick up the downed person. I don't like it for slugging particularly
Pig's Face Mask add-on is my favorite.
works constant... that's why.