Body blocking suggestion; Survivors within 1 meter of killer prevent wiggle meter progress
Survivors shouldnt be able to be so confident near the exits that they can sit there and taunt the killer, they should want to escape when the doors open, no questions asked. Unless of course they want to run back into the map to help a friend. But, for them to hang out near the exit just so they can 'teabag' over and over doesn't make sense to the concept of the game. It's especially frustrating when you get one into the dying state, pick them up, but then are body blocked by the other players. This happened recently, and I was thinking about how helpful it would have been if while I was being body blocked, the survivor I was carrying could not advance their wiggle meter.
Comments
Horvaths idea to build in bloodwarden would get rid of tbagging survivors waiting at exit gates
I only stick around if I am unsure the remaining survivors know where the exits are. Most of the time this gets me killed, but that's a consequence of sticking around. If survivors refuse to leave (usually because they want the hatch), or no survivors are left, there is absolutely no reason for me to stick around.
I am currently achievement hunting, so nearly every survivor achievement requiring an escape is done by exit gates only, as escaping by the hatch will not credit it.
I recently didn't get the achievement to fix the generator in the Mother's Dwelling because I escaped through the hatch, even though it is worded that you just need to live to tell the tale.
Or you could have been good enough to kill them before they all got to the exit gate
Haha I bet
Yeah, that makes sense, and I'm down for anything that includes playing the game. Let the survivors run free... so we can kill them
Wait, so the goal is to prevent the survivors from escaping? Man, if only I had known this sooner!