Should Maps determine MMR as well?
For mainly statistics on balance and powerful RNG. Other than that, I see no use. Anybody else believe this is a worthy idea? Will it be more useful in anyway?
For mainly statistics on balance and powerful RNG. Other than that, I see no use. Anybody else believe this is a worthy idea? Will it be more useful in anyway?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Of course they should.
Your MMR shouldn't go down drastically if you spawned into Blood Lodge as Wraith. Nor should it go up drastically if you spawned into the same map as Huntress.
If the maps were made by hand yes....
Maybe they already do. We have no idea what is 'skill' for mmr puirposes.
The problem with considering maps is that one would also have to assess rng on top of that. Two separate instances of the same map can generate wildly different setups in strength. And that would also have to be measured against the specific killer played.
To be honest they should but I don't feel like BHVR would go that far. Some maps heavily swing in favor of killers or survivors but with the procedural generation used to load the maps I don't see that being reliable.
I should take it into account, also the perks and add-ons.
ahaha. This is way too difficult. At least it would be nice not to see 1-5k hours players facing 30-100 hours noobs on a relugar basis, im actualy not qutie sure if this mmr exists