Ever had a dream about/related this game?
Today my first one, and it was weird, Bubba was with someone in a bathroom stall and for some reason I felt a very strong urge to help that person.
So I picked up a sledgehammer and a chainsaw from the corner of the bathroom cause bubba laid them down there to relax while doing what he's doing, opened the door looked at bubba for 3 seconds, then I went into his own mori animation, except I was the one moring him. Shoved his chainsaw through his left shoulder all the way up then screamed like a maniac. Then the guy in the bathroom also screamed like a maniac and I woke up.
Anyone have some dreams of your own?
Comments
Nope, the closest I've had is dreams about Freddy, which works pretty well.
Eh sometimes
I’m too busy dreaming about chocolate.
Once I had a dream about being hooked, but I remember it vaguely like majority of my dreams.
Yes but I don't think it's special to this game. Any time I stay up way too late play video games I'm liable to get a dream about it lol
Dreamt I was a Jeff running through Crotus Prenn with a GF on my trail. Think there was still 3-4 gens left and no idea how many survivors were left. Only thing that was unusual was the chase music was very deep and distorted and the camera angles were a bit odd.