Are flashlights fixed?
Hey all,
i haven’t had a chance to log on yet today and download the new update. I didn’t see flashlights mentioned or the plague’s vomit angle in the patch update. Just wanted to ask in case I missed something. Thanks!
Hey all,
i haven’t had a chance to log on yet today and download the new update. I didn’t see flashlights mentioned or the plague’s vomit angle in the patch update. Just wanted to ask in case I missed something. Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. :<
Bummer, maybe in the next update then. Thanks!
Nothing on that pretty desync Dwight or Jake chest sometimes disappearing too.
But don't worry they tried to make billys add-ons a lil better to please billy mains unending demands.
Lol I saw that about billy and bubba...priorities man, priorities
This is weird because isn't there an early challenge to blind a killer?
Oof, so what is it? I was told by several others that it's not in patch notes, but is fixed.
Haha great idea
what wrong with flashlight?i still get blinded by good.
So regarding the flashlight, It's a known issue on our end + logged in our date base. I do not have any official date of when it will be pushed but it's coming.
To be fair, those add-ons were pretty yikes.
Thank you! I appreciate the update!