Colorblind mode
Ok so I should start this out by saying I love dbd and bhvr, the devs seem like genuinely good people and the game is one of my favorites. But with one of the most recent updates I’ve found a pretty big problem with the new auras, I can’t see them. I’m red green colorblind and because the new auras are darker and more transparent so I can’t see them. There’s been a few times where I can see them and that’s if someone gets hooked and I keep my eye on them after the black notification goes off. I can see how a feature that makes colors pop out more would be hard to do in a dark survival horror game but it would be nice if players could be able to change it to a dark shade of blue or something. I’ve found the game nearly unplayable now that I can’t see my fallen or hooked teammates and I can’t use perks like alert (which I’ve been using for the past 5 months). It would be rly nice if this feature was added and I look forward to seeing how they change things.
Comments