They just had two events. The 2nd Anniversary 2XP event, then they just had the BBQ event 2-3 weeks ago. The next DLC release is speculated for Tuesday next week, so I would really doubt any event will be granted before then. If anything and again this is speculation Halloween October would be the next time an event would occur.
I don’t think the BBQ event counted for the double bp event. Regardless, summer ends in like 2 weeks so you’ll find out soon enough if there will be another event.
@Sam00077 said:
I don’t think the BBQ event counted for the double bp event. Regardless, summer ends in like 2 weeks so you’ll find out soon enough if there will be another event.
The BBQ kinda counted as double bloodpoints. As the killer you didn't really need to kill anyone. As long as everyone used the offerings in the match the killer could easily walk away with 40k points without killing anyone, all you had to do was put them on the hooks (Although kiling them was a nice bonus).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They just had two events. The 2nd Anniversary 2XP event, then they just had the BBQ event 2-3 weeks ago. The next DLC release is speculated for Tuesday next week, so I would really doubt any event will be granted before then. If anything and again this is speculation Halloween October would be the next time an event would occur.
The BBQ kinda counted as double bloodpoints. As the killer you didn't really need to kill anyone. As long as everyone used the offerings in the match the killer could easily walk away with 40k points without killing anyone, all you had to do was put them on the hooks (Although kiling them was a nice bonus).
Unless BHVR changed their mind about it, there is supposed to be a bloodhunt late summer after the bbq event.
Later this summer, no confirmed date just yet.
As long as it doesn't hit on a weekend where I'm away again I'm happy for it to be coming.
The tease is just too strong