Legendary skins should be more legendary

They are overpriced as is. I think the devs just want money honestly. Im ok with the lisa outfit, but the onis is just a ripoff. It shouldnt be 5 dollars more.

They should make at least the killers "power weapon" different. For example giving the oni an axe.

Comments

  • They are overpriced as is. I think the devs just want money honestly.

    2b80aa.jpg


  • I know, I was really mad about Oni's legendary not changing anything minus the skin. A bit of a rip off.

  • Yup, it's for the money. They said the skins would be new characters but it's pretty obvious they are just skins with unique names that you can't mix/match. Can't wait for the loot boxes.

  • @Pirate said:

    They are overpriced as is. I think the devs just want money honestly.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OWFQRUH6YYHH/2b80aa.jpg

    its sad that everyone knows this by now

  • I fully agree, we need new animations and weapons for legendary skins. Although I don't agree with the axe - slamming a survivor 3 times with an axe is too lethal even for DBD standards. A big blunt weapon like a club or a branch would be nice

  • @Quol said:

    Yup, it's for the money. They said the skins would be new characters but it's pretty obvious they are just skins with unique names that you can't mix/match. Can't wait for the loot boxes.


    dont.png


  • @MrLimonka said:

    I fully agree, we need new animations and weapons for legendary skins. Although I don't agree with the axe - slamming a survivor 3 times with an axe is too lethal even for DBD standards. A big blunt weapon like a club or a branch would be nice

    yeah, but it would make sense, cuz the minotaur did have an axe. Maybe they can make it so he hits the survivors with the "wrong" side of the axe haha

  • This content has been removed.
  • @DwightsBrokenArm said:

    The pricetag is legendary. That's enough legendary. Now pay pls so the poor poor devs can buy some bread and water.

    all jokes aside, imagine if the devs actually made a great game from this, how many players would they have?