What do the updated updated auras look like currently?
Curious as I kinda can’t play dbd atm, busy with other things
Curious as I kinda can’t play dbd atm, busy with other things
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I know (haven't been able to play personally yet) they're almost the same as the old ones, definitely the same brightness if not with slightly more detail than the old ones.
They look much better.
Much better. Combination of the two. Like the new ones but much brighter and not so see through but still see through.
They're brighter.
It looks the same as before.
Lol thats what i were thinking lol