MMR is kinda weird?
I played demo like all day and I failed to find any pattern in the matches I get, the only thing I noticed is that good survivors don't get in the same lobbies with bad survivors, but most of the time the good survivors I get matched against are just SWFs and the MMR doesn't have anything to do with that in terms of putting them together.
It's either I get 4 people new at yellow ranks who really cant loop for shlt and I just let them do gens.
Or I get 4 red rank survivors who can loop properly and have like 1.5k hours+ each.
I'm really failing to notice a pattern here, is it just me?
Comments
I was playing survivor last night and ended up with a Feng that failed skill checks a lot, even when she was on her own gen so I can confirm vet survivors are getting paired with babies. I will say letting the babies escape like that will have the system thinking you can't handle them so you'll get worse survivors.
I read a mod posted somewhere that it takes about 10 games played on that character for the game to give you a rating. You might just be in that twilight zone.