It is literally impossible to pip as Bubba after rank 8

@Almo @Peanits @not_Queen I've played reworked leatherface for a bit, and I can never go over bronze chaser. All the other categories when I 4k I get iridescent or gold at least, but it isn't enough to pip at rank 8, because Whether you down a survivor immediately outpositioned, or do a really really good mindgame at a normal size pallet ( As I'm mastering to do) you just don't get enough chase emblem, and sometime if the match is a draw instead of a black pip I even depip.

Are you evaluating to change this emblem system feature for Bubba and Billy, considering the amount of time and skill you must have:

1 as billy to know every single tile of the game to master it's curve.

2 as bubba to curve near objects as close as you can, being able to do correct mindgames and when to and not to chainsaw?

An iridescent emblem and 2 golds aren't enough because I can't grow the chaser emblem

Comments

  • Pips no longer mean anything. A new mmr system is implace. Ignore the emblem system as its currently not being used for anything

  • @Drywatr said:

    Pips no longer mean anything. A new mmr system is implace. Ignore the emblem system as its currently not being used for anything

    sure?

  • Yeah. The only reason ranks are still being shown is the devs plan on turning it into a reward system ( but that'll probably be at least a year)

  • @Drywatr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1513124#Comment_1513124

    Yeah. The only reason ranks are still being shown is the devs plan on turning it into a reward system ( but that'll probably be at least a year)

    oh ok I saw from the devs q and a

  • Use speed limiter. It sounds like a troll but you can get quite a few double hits now and it gets you iri chaser very quickly.

  • that works, yes, but devs should modify something for instadowns

  • Chaser and Malicious are weird emblems to be honest. If the survivors heal you lose Malicious points. But if you don't let them heal or use a one shot killer you get less chaser. Both of those emblems need looking at in my opinion.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    @Almo @Peanits @not_Queen I've played reworked leatherface for a bit, and I can never go over bronze chaser. All the other categories when I 4k I get iridescent or gold at least, but it isn't enough to pip at rank 8, because Whether you down a survivor immediately outpositioned, or do a really really good mindgame at a normal size pallet ( As I'm mastering to do) you just don't get enough chase emblem, and sometime if the match is a draw instead of a black pip I even depip.

    Are you evaluating to change this emblem system feature for Bubba and Billy, considering the amount of time and skill you must have:

    1 as billy to know every single tile of the game to master it's curve.

    2 as bubba to curve near objects as close as you can, being able to do correct mindgames and when to and not to chainsaw?

    An iridescent emblem and 2 golds aren't enough because I can't grow the chaser emblem

    One Shotters get punished for using their power too much. Got to melee more. Yes, it's stupid and could be easily fixed by doubling what you get for malicious with a chainsaw hit but I'm not a dev. Best you can do is slug 2 with the chainsaw then melee everyone else a ton of times.