Hi everyone IM back and refreshed since my long break:) So what new? The good and the bad plz.
What's changed?
How's mm
I haven't played in a while so I don't know what's changed. Last time I played was in may 17th.
What's changed?
How's mm
I haven't played in a while so I don't know what's changed. Last time I played was in may 17th.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bubba complete rework, Billy add-ons rework, Billy have some cool-down now, auras are #########, Oni "legendary" skin that is trash, bugs², everyone is either a red rankgetting paried with a brown rank or a brown rank getting paired with a red rank (MMR system).
New killer is pretty well balanced, can tunnel pretty good though. The devs ######### up auras. Billy and Bubba got reworked and are either the best or worst killer in the game depending on who you ask. MMR is trash and everyone hates it. The meta is mostly the same. A bunch of bugs allow survivors to see the killer before the game starts. Everyone hates the new maps layout, but love the aesthetic. I'm probably missing a few others but these are what come to mind. Welcome back mate.
Accurate
Killer locked in lobby now as well.
Billy got an overheat mechanic, it doesn't do much tho, also he got addon pass. (So no more insta saw, or at least without drawbacks)
Bubba got changed aswell, he's a beast at loops now.
They released another legendary skin, this one is for Oni, it's pretty meh tbh, for the price at least, no new animations or sounds...
Also the new mmr is here!
I'm going to try bubba:)
What did they do to the auras? Is bbq ruined?
We'll I hate that future :( ah well I'll probably get used to it:)
They used the auras from the mobile version. Which made them nigh impossible to see, I actually have to take a break till their fixed because I can't see. BBQ is good for bloodpoints but is terrible for aura reading.
We'll that sucks:(
Yeah, its not great. On the bright side, a hotfix is incoming and the new chapter is likely to be revealed this month and released next month.
Ok that's good:)
Oh, to piggy back off of what SCP said, both chapter 17 and 18 have a extremely high likelihood of being licensed. Keep that hush hush though. ;)
Skins, like two every 4 days lately.
I know:)