Is instasaw back?

"The downside of moving at 4.4 m/s requires something fairly strong to make up for it. In that sense, the previous decrease in charge time was barely noticeable. We've increased it to make this add-on more appealing."

  • Moderately decrease Chainsaw charge time (20% up from 12%)

And then the new mothers helpers for 30 seconds gives you 12% when hit by a pallet (which i just force with enduring) so basically 33% (1/3rd faster?) charge speed? I don't remember how fast it was before. When you ran both of the old addons.

zombomeme-28072020111347.jpg


Comments

  • I don't know which is worse.. Walking with a speed of 4.4m/s or losing the instasaw..

    Those changes shouldn't exist..

  • Well in return you're a 4.4 m/s killer. You need to see by yourself if it's worth it. But yeah it is kinda instasaw.

  • Another killer's patch. And instasaw it's now here again

  • There's two downsides to the new instant saw.

    First, you are 4.4m/s which means survivors will have a much easier time looping you.

    Second, survivors can just deny you the increased charge time by just prethrowing pallets. And you'll have a harder time forcing the stun because of the slower movement.

    It'll still probably be good, but I don't think it'll dominate as hard as old instant saw.

  • It's 32% for 30 seconds and you're 4.4ms^2. It's definitely a nerf from old insta saw. I think it should be fine.

  • @Crowman said:

    There's two downsides to the new instant saw.

    First, you are 4.4m/s which means survivors will have a much easier time looping you.

    Second, survivors can just deny you the increased charge time by just prethrowing pallets. And you'll have a harder time forcing the stun because of the slower movement.

    It'll still probably be good, but I don't think it'll dominate as hard as old instant saw.

    Might be good with enduring spirit fury pallet instabreaks for you to basically instasaw them. Niche at best but yeah better than before.

  • Someone doesn't seem to realise how huge of a downside 5% MM speed decrease is. It's nowhere near old insasaw but it's at least decent now, not a complete meme build.

  • I tested it by myself. Honestly not worth it.

  • They clearly don’t want fast charge time Billy’s. I think they should’ve just removed the downside to this addon and all of his addons. They already removed a couple. Maybe 4.5 like Hag’s Iridescent.

    Purple is not exactly easy to collect. We’re not all OhToFu with his 500 Apex Mufflers.