Why am i with potatoes (MATCHMAKING)
What on earth is this matchmaking
As survivor, i am rank 1
I just got put with two rank 20 survivors that hid in lockers the entire game, they were complete potatoes at the game, default survivors with a tier 1 perk each and that was it.
They were useless, the killer was actually at my skill level, why were these survivors in our match.
Its stupid
Comments
Becauqse a hidden algorithm calculated that your skill matched a person who just installed.
It WiLl SeTTle!!!
Same.
And the excuse of everyone starts the same and that if you have good matches you'll be separated doesn't work in this case since you can't have a good match when you only have rank 20 team mates.
That's why I've been playing killer more often right now. I get at least one low rank per game.
I still get them but at least they're not in my team.