Last 5 killers have all been spirit!
Haha this new system is ######### and I wish I was dead :D
Haha this new system is ######### and I wish I was dead :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Run iron will. It’s a good perk even uf you aren’t going against spirit
I wish I had that ( I really enjoy playing against a Spirit ).
I guess you had bad luck then. Which killers are more popular depends on your rank or now MMR. On higher MMR you will see more top tier killers like Nurse, Spirit, Freddy or Oni whereas on lower MMR you will find a broader variety of killers.
Try to use iron will and stop running when she phase walks, so she doesn't see your scratch marks. Then double back or go somewhere else. And try to be quiet. Spirit players have good headphones 😉