Comments

  • Until you've played enough games to properly sort out your MMR, you're moat likely to see numerous games like these.

    Also, with MMR ranks will have no real meaning other than playtime.

  • @SupaSlay3r20 said:

    Until you've played enough games to properly sort out your MMR, you're moat likely to see numerous games like these.

    Also, with MMR ranks will have no real meaning other than playtime.

    Well, I made a thread about this. I played the required number of games, I stomped and it keeps giving me increasingly easier opposition. Rank doesn't mean anything in the new MMR. Still, at 1.5k hours, I shouldn't verse survivors that have under 100h and in some cases under 20h. And that's after I played a sufficient amount of matches for the mmr to settle.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511719#Comment_1511719

    Well, I made a thread about this. I played the required number of games, I stomped and it keeps giving me increasingly easier opposition. Rank doesn't mean anything in the new MMR. Still, at 1.5k hours, I shouldn't verse survivors that have under 100h and in some cases under 20h. And that's after I played a sufficient amount of matches for the mmr to settle.

    It doesn't make sense. I get rank 20's because my mmr is getting sorted out... but all those rank 20's have to go against a rank 1. so weird and useless

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511719#Comment_1511719

    Well, I made a thread about this. I played the required number of games, I stomped and it keeps giving me increasingly easier opposition. Rank doesn't mean anything in the new MMR. Still, at 1.5k hours, I shouldn't verse survivors that have under 100h and in some cases under 20h. And that's after I played a sufficient amount of matches for the mmr to settle.

    TBH before MMR I've been matched with ppl with several thousand hours anyway. I barely have 125 h now.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511719#Comment_1511719

    Well, I made a thread about this. I played the required number of games, I stomped and it keeps giving me increasingly easier opposition. Rank doesn't mean anything in the new MMR. Still, at 1.5k hours, I shouldn't verse survivors that have under 100h and in some cases under 20h. And that's after I played a sufficient amount of matches for the mmr to settle.

    interesting that this pic doesn't show the outcome of the game. Rank doesn't mean anything anymore because it wasn't an accurate representation of skill. i feel this is where most of the salt is coming from because it sucks to find out that you are average at best

  • @teamdehn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511764#Comment_1511764

    interesting that this pic doesn't show the outcome of the game. Rank doesn't mean anything anymore because it wasn't an accurate representation of skill. i feel this is where most of the salt is coming from because it sucks to find out that you are average at best

    im pretty sure you can guess the outcome... the lower ranks got their ass pounded by the killer and i was the only one who could somewhat loop for a decent amount of time. i dont care if im average, that's the thing. i want people who aren't throw into a game with me who are just starting the game or just don't have that much game knowledge in general.