I've created a monster

And he's perfect in every way ..

good boi.jpg

No one will ever be able to body block him, blind him, and he has all the time he needs to manage hook sabos.

Comments

  • Sounds like a basement build to me.

  • No speed limiter. 0/10.

  • @Zeus said:

    Sounds like a basement build to me.

    It's my anti toxic SWF build.

    I can manage all the bullying tactics now

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511551#Comment_1511551

    It's my anti toxic SWF build.

    I can manage all the bullying tactics now

    You’re missing Bloodwarden for the teabagging Exit dwellers.

  • @SirCracken said:

    No speed limiter. 0/10.

    Sad, people actually use those?

  • Because every Multiplayer game needs an easy-mode, hand-held, babied pay 2 win crutch option.

    Oh wait, no that's just single player games. Easy-mode, hand-holding babied pay 2 win crutches in Multiplayer games just kills the game. I keep forgetting that one.

    Whenever I'm on Bubba it always feels like an uber cheasy mode sweat fest.

    And when playing against him I just go /Super_immersed_Blendette.exe till I'm caught then its /suicide.exe (because rewarding pay2win crutchlords with free faceroll win is lame) or /hatch.exe if I'm lucky enough to avoid the sweat for that long.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511554#Comment_1511554

    You’re missing Bloodwarden for the teabagging Exit dwellers.

    OMG that would be perfect! I could swap that out instead of discordance maybe.

    I think I got lucky on my last few matches with him, I got coldwinfd farm 3 times in a row.

    I'd hate to be without a tracking perk on some of the other maps.

  • @Tricks said:

    Because every Multiplayer game needs an easy-mode, hand-held, babied pay 2 win crutch option.

    Oh wait, no that's just single player games. Easy-mode, hand-holding babied pay 2 win crutches in Multiplayer games just kills the game. I keep forgetting that one.

    Whenever I'm on Bubba it always feels like an uber cheasy mode sweat fest.

    And when playing against him I just go /Super_immersed_Blendette.exe till I'm caught then its /suicide.exe (because rewarding pay2win crutchlords with free faceroll win is lame) or /hatch.exe if I'm lucky enough to avoid the sweat for that long.

    Are you seriously implying that playing Bubba will always lead to an easy game?

  • @Tricks said:

    Because every Multiplayer game needs an easy-mode, hand-held, babied pay 2 win crutch option.

    Oh wait, no that's just single player games. Easy-mode, hand-holding babied pay 2 win crutches in Multiplayer games just kills the game. I keep forgetting that one.

    Whenever I'm on Bubba it always feels like an uber cheasy mode sweat fest.

    And when playing against him I just go /Super_immersed_Blendette.exe till I'm caught then its /suicide.exe (because rewarding pay2win crutchlords with free faceroll win is lame) or /hatch.exe if I'm lucky enough to avoid the sweat for that long.

    What are you even talking about?

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    And he's perfect in every way ..

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9QK5939W2W0S/good-boi.jpg

    No one will ever be able to body block him, blind him, and he has all the time he needs to manage hook sabos.

    Use Agitation over Iron Grasp. You get more distance AND can get a wack on someone with mad grit because they don't expect the extra speed lol.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/179353/ive-created-a-monster

    Use Agitation over Iron Grasp. You get more distance AND can get a wack on someone with mad grit because they don't expect the extra speed lol.

    😯 I never even thought of that!

  • The Ultimate Altruistic SWFs Counter Build xD Mad Grit stops the wiggle bar for 3 seconds so you benefit even more from Agitation. It's filthy but funny lol.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511597#Comment_1511597

    The Ultimate Altruistic SWFs Counter Build xD Mad Grit stops the wiggle bar for 3 seconds so you benefit even more from Agitation. It's filthy but funny lol.

    IKR! I got one person hooked and slugged two with mad grit, and they were both trying to blind me but I had lightborn! I can only imagine their shock and bewilderment it was too funny!

    It also threw off their chase game later on because they didn't know what to do without their flashlights, and from the shock of mad grit. It was amazing

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1511598#Comment_1511598

    IKR! I got one person hooked and slugged two with mad grit, and they were both trying to blind me but I had lightborn! I can only imagine their shock and bewilderment it was too funny!

    It also threw off their chase game later on because they didn't know what to do without their flashlights, and from the shock of mad grit. It was amazing

    I'm glad you're having fun! I like to play as Bunny Legion sometimes with the broken status pin and all slowdown perks. It's nasty slowdown once everyone is injured and broken. Good times.

  • @Tricks said:

    Because every Multiplayer game needs an easy-mode, hand-held, babied pay 2 win crutch option.

    Oh wait, no that's just single player games. Easy-mode, hand-holding babied pay 2 win crutches in Multiplayer games just kills the game. I keep forgetting that one.

    Whenever I'm on Bubba it always feels like an uber cheasy mode sweat fest.

    And when playing against him I just go /Super_immersed_Blendette.exe till I'm caught then its /suicide.exe (because rewarding pay2win crutchlords with free faceroll win is lame) or /hatch.exe if I'm lucky enough to avoid the sweat for that long.

    Woow, such a long post for such a simple statement. You could have just said you're not good at the game.