I'm ready to throw my money to Behaviour. Gimme the killer.
I want to start leveling up the Spirit, use her perks on my other killers, and play the new Wraith. I'm looking forward to it.
Me too, I'm so impatient.
I just want to throw pebbles
I WANT NEW SHINY THINGS TOO!
I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I legit want new scary lady to run away from. XD
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to start leveling up the Spirit, use her perks on my other killers, and play the new Wraith. I'm looking forward to it.
Me too, I'm so impatient.
I just want to throw pebbles
I WANT NEW SHINY THINGS TOO!
I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I legit want new scary lady to run away from. XD