Which side do you play more?
Answer honestly to this question, and what you really do in this community:
Answer honestly to this question, and what you really do in this community:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm about 65:35 Survivor:Killer personally. But with how bad survivor queue times are now on PS4 (often 20+ minutes at night for me), I may have have to start playing killer only at night, with survivor matches when I get a chance to play during the day.
I started as a Killer main for 300+ hours, i realised how frustrating and bs playing killer is and i switched to survivor. I mostly play duo with my girlfriend and rarely killer (i play like 5-6 games a week)
I play Killer a lot, but its nice to change things up every few games.
I play mostly survivor because I have friends to play SWF
I rarely play as the killer. I really only play as killer to get rift fragments
Ques are pretty much the only reason why I play survivor nowadays
If I played survivor any more often my head would explode from all the vegetable teammates.
Mostly because of queue times
I play mostly survivor but a bit of killer on the side.
I just don't find survivor to be interesting. Not only has there effectively not been a new survivor released since the launch of the game (since all of them are the same) it's just not a challenge.
I play it enough that my Ace is maxed out, but I only really play survivor when my friends hop on the game.