Search bar for perks

Hi,

I would like to suggest a search bar for perks so we are able to see which characters have the perk we're looking for.

Example, If I have a challenge to search chests, I can put "Plunderer's Instinct" on the search bar and see which survivors I have with that perk, instead of looking one by one.

I know it might sound useless for people that have all perks in all characters, but just a small feature that maybe you like it.

Comments

  • @VonCrow said:

    Hi,

    I would like to suggest a search bar for perks so we are able to see which characters have the perk we're looking for.

    Example, If I have a challenge to search chests, I can put "Plunderer's Instinct" on the search bar and see which survivors I have with that perk, instead of looking one by one.

    I know it might sound useless for people that have all perks in all characters, but just a small feature that maybe you like it.

    To add to this I would also like the ability to have "perk builds" saved.

    This way I can alter my build for challenges if need be but always have my preferred builds saved for quick picks.

  • y'know... this isn't where I thought you were going with that title, but I like it.

  • Just wanted to reiterate that a search bar for perks would be incredible when trying to do particular builds. I'm baffled that it isn't already in existence; it feels like it definitely belongs in a game where perk unlocks become more random and chaotic the further you progress.


    ETA: Didn't see anything in rules about necroing threads, and not trying to necro, but this thread seemed recent enough to not create a new one.