Pure euphoria

trying for such a long time and I FINALLY got adept nurse Im so happy about it (if its not obvious nurse is my worst killer)

the skill matchmaking or whatever is going on is great cause things are finally clicking for me as killer

(and so that others can add to this post if they want, what are your HORRAY or YESSSSS FINALLY moments in dbd?)

Comments

  • Well done dude!

    A few days back I got the achievement to throw 1000 hatchets, and the one where you mori all survivors with T3 shape (I'm bad with names)

  • @Cheers said:

    Well done dude!

    A few days back I got the achievement to throw 1000 hatchets, and the one where you mori all survivors with T3 shape (I'm bad with names)

    Yes! Michael's Evil Incarnate! Tha was most satisfying achievement in dbd! I upgraded Michael to p3 to get enough add-ons and I was ready to do a dozens of tries and one day it finally happen. Also guys in post game chat was so nice to me with congrats.

    And another happy achievement was a Where Did They Go?!?. I get it with my friend and two random German Twitch streamers that played super coordinated vs 5-blink Nurse with Franklin's Demise on Lary Institute. One of them found my key on the floor and saved me from hook and another one bodyblocked our way to the hatch, which was lighted by map add-on. That game was unforgettable.

  • I FINALLY DID YOU GUYS I GOT ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR!!!.

    hella hype (next 20 games = cake or bloody party streamers) have a great day and cya in the fog <3

  • For me that was this one. In this particular match I had somehow managed to get all 4 Survivors hooked in the basement at the same time on Legion lol:

    image.png

    Then theres this one which is practically impossible post nerf. Pretty much resigned myself to never getting this:

    image.png


  • @Tricks said:

    For me that was this one. In this particular match I had somehow managed to get all 4 Survivors hooked in the basement at the same time on Legion lol:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BUS0RHBELM1L/image.png

    Then theres this one which is practically impossible post nerf. Pretty much resigned myself to never getting this:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UOW35NBWXDC3/image.png

    try convincing them for help

    get your addons and stuff down someoneand bring them to a gen

    if theyre nice they might let you 3 blink grab

    best of luck

  • @kaeru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1508648#Comment_1508648

    Yes! Michael's Evil Incarnate! Tha was most satisfying achievement in dbd! I upgraded Michael to p3 to get enough add-ons and I was ready to do a dozens of tries and one day it finally happen. Also guys in post game chat was so nice to me with congrats.

    And another happy achievement was a Where Did They Go?!?. I get it with my friend and two random German Twitch streamers that played super coordinated vs 5-blink Nurse with Franklin's Demise on Lary Institute. One of them found my key on the floor and saved me from hook and another one bodyblocked our way to the hatch, which was lighted by map add-on. That game was unforgettable.

    God Myers Evil Incarnate took me forever

  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1519441#Comment_1519441

    try convincing them for help

    get your addons and stuff down someoneand bring them to a gen

    if theyre nice they might let you 3 blink grab

    best of luck

    Well I have 15 of these:

    image.png


    And only one Black Ward giving me 16 attempts.

    I just had a match vs 3 rank 20 Survivors (and one DC) who had absolutely no idea that when I was downing them, carrying them to a gen then letting them wiggle off / or dribble till they get off means that I'm not interested in killing them. I did this a good 10 times with multipul Survivors that match and each time they kept running away lol.

  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1519441#Comment_1519441

    try convincing them for help

    get your addons and stuff down someoneand bring them to a gen

    if theyre nice they might let you 3 blink grab

    best of luck

    omg lol it worked:

    image.png image.png


    Been trying to get that since 2016 lol