Spirit mains, what is your favorite part about her.

For me is the unpredictability when playing/playing against her. I like testing the IQ of the survivors and how they about to counter than phasing. (( I pray I get the vault the pallet right into me survivor. ))

Comments

  • Her Seifuku outfits, I love them.

  • @Blendette_will_Evade said:

    For me is the unpredictability when playing/playing against her. I like testing the IQ of the survivors and how they about to counter than phasing. (( I pray I get the vault the pallet right into me survivor. ))

    I main for character design, outfits, lore. :) and I find it fun to phase walk imo best part about her is going super fast. xD

  • She used to be such a nuisance to me but that was when I was still novice at the game. I'm much better and now I can evade her easily. If there's anything I like about her, it's her unpredictable with the phase walk, you could think you got away and then BAM, she appears with a quick striking katana to your back. Also, I like how her hair just frills and stays floating.

  • I like just being able to have complete control over the map at all times and because of that, I almost always get a 4k.

  • Whenever I just wanna turn off my brain and dont have to think that much. She is a very relaxing killer to play as