We Need More Killers Like Billy and Nurse
As the title says, more strong killers would be nice. I never seen killers like the nurse that strikes the fear of God on survivors! Now, I'm not asking for another nurse but maybe a Billy level killer, where survivors actually have to work together and a single survivor can't 1 versus 1 a killer. After, isn't this a asymmetrical horror game where teamwork is needed to overwhelm the killer? Not just a single survivor being half decent?
Comments
Yea it would be nice but how much stronger can you get than nurse? She is amazing to play as if you know how to play as her and ######### to play against. There isnt much better xD
Anywho yes more strong killers, it starting to get boring as survivor. It is already bad enough that Xbox does not have too many games that I can enjoy at the moment.
they just need to buff the old ones rly hard
cuz even super tryhard nurse loos 3-4 gens and most of the time loos all 5 gens
survivors hate her cuz they wana win the game without die but let be honest 90% of the players who loos to nurse still have safepip
the longer game have a safepip is totaly fine to buff killers(on TTS first for sure) to be super powerfull
and all what ne to be done for nurse to make her balanced its just place a reload for her blinks(like a power for spirit)
so if she used her TP and hit you(or missed) she will need some time before do 1 TP and more time to do 2
so it will like a sniper shot with long reload
its kinda easy to do and she still will be strong
I think part of the problem with may killers is that the devs are kind of afraid to have a killer commit to their desired playstyle.
What I mean by that is like for example, the whole point of the Wraith is to sneak up on survivors, uncloak and get the surprise attack. But he doesn't do that very well because he take forever to uncloak and it is still pretty easy to see him even when he is invisible.
Leatherface is another example, DESIGNED to be a close range punisher but fails in almost every way because he is clunky and slow, so most people just resort to camping with him.
Definitely buff old killers a lot and then create new, powerful killers.
Good post @Nickenzie
P.S Forgot to say lol, my point about Wraith, Leatherface etc is that they are very stubborn about buffing them to any high lengths which is why I say they are afraid to commit.
We dont need killers stronger than nurse, we need killers at the nurse-level. Sadly the devs explained that its intentional that they produce killers that are not viable at all ranks
No, we don´t need killers at nurse level, but more killers like Billy.
Nurse has a absurd steep learning curve. People shouldn´t spend 200+ hours to master her.
Billy is just fine, he has a nice learning curve.
The Nurse is strong because she ignores basic mechanics of the game.
It's not the Killers, it's the mechanics.
You mean because you cant run circles against her?
Sad that this has become a "mechanic"
I love killers where your skill is rewarded. Feels kinda cheesy when you reached the skillcap after 50 hours and are dependent on survivor mistakes now....
But learning the nurse feels masochistic...
I know, I never liked the self stun and im still waiting for a nurse-comparable killer that I can enjoy such that I can start playing competitively =(
Loops are broken and everybody knows that
Don't worry, Rin is a very strong and solid killer.
At R20-15.
To be honest, I've lost all hope in new, strong killers in game. Devs and their "thx for feedback, but XDDDD no, she too OP, won't buff" tested with their "skills" on their test servers, and survs with their "she balancd, opie, git gut killah yo wunt 4k evritim wha am I suppost too ran in str8 line or wha jast brick di ballet", totally outnumber logical players, that want fun and balanced game for both sides, so no hope for this game.
Saying Nurse ignores mechanics is just a lie. You just have to use them completely differently than you usually do.
i just only play nurse...if i choose other killer...they bullying me... this is so sad.
I'm not complaining about the nerfs. Quite frankly I find the Nurse easy to go against. But yeah, Killers would be fine if there weren't broken loops. I'm not wrong.
They preach "git gud" to others, after they escaped only due to their 4x DS. But call for a ban if killers dribble them to the hook.
Really sad.
What infinite loops? where can you run a killer for infinity?
Nurse is the only killer that reaches the 2 kill average in an competitive setting.
The devs consider a 2k average balanced
Frankly, I think it would be better if they fixed the core game in such a way that all the weaker killers were viable, then all you'd need to do is dial back the few top killers.
It's getting there....
Everybody knows why.
No, Ron
More killers like Billy and Nurse?
xD That's a laugh