Question for my Dbd experts

Does anyone know if monitor helps at all with Huntress. I'm assuming car lullaby Remains the Same?

Comments

  • It does not her lullaby can not be reduced. It will help with her heartbeat making it smaller but the hum however remains the same.

  • Only the terror radius is affected by it. Said that, this does not make Monitor bad on her.

  • It only effects her terror radius, not her lullaby.

  • Okay that makes sense I figured just wanted to double-check I'm going to run it for a few games see if it helps me I don't play her often and now I'm getting back into her and I'm ranked 1 so I'm getting beat up on so trying a little bit of everything right now and open to suggestions.

  • Actually one more question if Huntress is undetectable does that take away her lullaby

  • m&A does not affect the lullaby

  • @chargernick85 said:

    Actually one more question if Huntress is undetectable does that take away her lullaby

    No it doesn't, her terror radius will be gone but her lullaby will still be there

  • @Entity_Lich94 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1507400#Comment_1507400

    No it doesn't, her terror radius will be gone but her lullaby will still be there

    Thanks much appreciated . Time to get back to throwing hatchets

  • Monitor & Abuse is good on her. When they hear the heartbeat you will approach them in 3 seconds or so.

  • Essentially it can potentially screw with people used to hearing the Lullaby and then having terror radius at a certain time frame. It MAY potentially let you get closer but only a set amount of times if the Survivors have any intelligence, no disrespect meant, and actually notice it.

    After that, though, they'll be on the lookout for it. I actually kinda likes it back when Huntress was bugged where she'd lose her hum while in chase. Used to sometimes jump the crap out of me.