Debateable, predator is decent on the right killers(spirit) needs a buff though so scratch marks are not so scattered and are more like a straight line.
If I could make a recommendation: Predator is pretty good on the spirit. It'll basically draw a straight line towards anyone sprinting. Might want to grab it while you can.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lul quentin and tapp perks.
It's very good, enjoy it :chuffed:
Finally I can crawl faster and thinking how bad I'am at this time
Tenacity is the best 
I was looking for two of those.
Woot!
Perk choices depend on the person.
I know he's not good but is this perk worth getting for freddy?
still waiting for DS (aka the finger of GAWD)
If I could make a recommendation: Predator is pretty good on the spirit. It'll basically draw a straight line towards anyone sprinting. Might want to grab it while you can.