MMR System with Rampant DC's and Last Second Switching...
....accurate matchmaking incoming @_@
....accurate matchmaking incoming @_@
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
4 games so far - 6 DC's - 3 Switches
Switched to Survivor -
3 games
Game 1 - DC when they walked into a Trap
Game 2 - Teabagging -> Hatchet Hit -> DC
Game 3 - DC as Nurse was about to hook them for a 2K
I know I'm only one person, but this seems like a waste of a system, from my personal experiences
They took out DC penalties again. Have fun.
Just spawned into a game vs Wraith - Someone DC'ed when they heard the bell across the map...
It's never been this bad T_T
Oh, it'll get worse and you'll be forced to farm or be called names since you've chosen to play killer. Good luck!
I'm wondering if people are DC'ing to 'save their MMR."
15/15 - 100% of my games today have had DC's :(
I've only experienced Last Second Switching on about 1/3, though :)
Just salty people who can't stand losing in a pvp game.