Why cant I use splinter offerings anymore? (Licenced DLC offerings)
I have plenty of them in my inventory and I would like to try out new Freddy with a splinter before buying him. Why is that not possible anymore?
I have plenty of them in my inventory and I would like to try out new Freddy with a splinter before buying him. Why is that not possible anymore?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
these were disabled a couple of patches ago due to some rather large bugs they had.
The devs should covert the splinters to BP if they no longer work.
what bugs?
thats the least they could do, but I personally would prefere to use them tho. I want to try out Licenced Killers before buying them u know.
The splinters just wouldn't work. You'd play a normal game with your normal perks and addons and have the splinter be consumed regardless.
oh well just that? Thats not even a big deal. And just because of this little bug they disabled them entirely across the board? Seems like an overreaction to me
Most likely been swept under the rug and been forgotten about
The issues with splinter is when you use them with a certain killer, it doesn't work. So when you quit/finish the game and return to lobby, you will have the splinter killer equipped as if you own them. You can level up and play with the killer as many times as you want until you decide to switch killers at which point you can no longer play the splinter killer without another killer.
Never happened to me and its the 1st time I hear of something like that