Why isn't Alessa Gillespie in Silent Hill Legends as a Legendary?
I find it weird that Alessa Gillespie isn't in the same rarity as Lisa Garland and category (Silent Hill Legends). Any dev that wants to explain this?
I find it weird that Alessa Gillespie isn't in the same rarity as Lisa Garland and category (Silent Hill Legends). Any dev that wants to explain this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's weird that she's not legendary...
because legendary skins change the entire character. I'm sorry for the spoiler but I gotta explain it.
Alessa and Heather are the same person.
Spoiler! You just destroyed the hype I had for playing silent hill. It's all gone now.
Please buy me the Minotaur oni skin to cover the damages caused by your post.
Legendaries are for new character models, which Lisa is and Alessa isn't.
SPOILED you just spoiled for me the minotaur oni skin that i wanted to see in game
Buy me the Lisa garland skin to cover for the emotional damages and trauma caused by this post