Freddy Re-release?
So does anybody know if Freddy is ever coming to Switch? I have him on PS4 but was sad to not find him in the Switch lists.
So does anybody know if Freddy is ever coming to Switch? I have him on PS4 but was sad to not find him in the Switch lists.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Currently there is a copyright issue with Freddy. If it gets resolved he might but they cant bring him currently
If they can't get Freddy, maybe they can get a deal with Adult Swim to give Switch players Scary Terry in his place.
don't give them legendary skin ideas
I just want to move my Switch data to my PS4. Stupid Sony... the frame rate on Switch has gotten unbearable to even ME, and I almost never notice frame rates.
Freddy isn't on the switch!? How I would love this, no boring swing chain paint brush games.
Yea. Freddy is the only killer missing. I'd play my ps4 version for him since I bought him on there but its broke atm ;-;