Killing someone mid sprint burst with bubba
I love it lol no one is safe now
I love it lol no one is safe now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LOL! I LOVE IT TOO
THE BUBBA TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES
don't sound fun on survivor end but funny on killers
Should be able to chuck a pebble, and if you have top-tier MLG aim and hit his chainsaw it makes him throw a tantrum like he hit a wall.
Learn to adapt to each killer.
Ohhhh, thats why my SB seens useless against him! LOL
I must try him. Didnt yet after patch.
what you talking about i having even face him yet and i play both side not saying not fair .
Sprint Burst is still -by far- faster than Bubba.
If people don't manage to use the Sprint Burst to get to a pallet or window then they never deserved to escape in the first place.
i don't even use Sprint Burst so yea.