DC Penalty/Ban is Down Again

Comments

  • What a sad excuse for a game.

  • If true, probably because whatever fix they attempted to the issue of people being banned for huge stretches of time without cause did not work.

  • Most likely due to streamers being targeted by hackers.

  • I'm honestly confused as to how they thought they fixed the issue behind penalty hacking only for it to happen again in such a short time frame. I hope they actually take the suggestions of people who seem know better than them when tackling the issue this time.

  • Thx guy. So many russian campers not yet asleep

  • Again? Well, looks like all my survivor lobbies are going to be DC'ing a lot now. Going to be a great day playing this game today 😑

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Again? Well, looks like all my survivor lobbies are going to be DC'ing a lot now. Going to be a great day playing this game today 😑

    As someone who equally plays on both sides.I haven’t played DBD for a month now.Not because I don’t enjoy the game we all have ups and downs with the game but sometimes people just need a break from this game.

  • I’m getting information that @not_Queen has just fixed Tru3’s time and found the hacker. Can you please confirm?

  • @Dehitay said:

    I'm honestly confused as to how they thought they fixed the issue behind penalty hacking only for it to happen again in such a short time frame. I hope they actually take the suggestions of people who seem know better than them when tackling the issue this time.

    It's entirely possible they fixed the issue but there other vulnerable points they missed.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Again? Well, looks like all my survivor lobbies are going to be DC'ing a lot now. Going to be a great day playing this game today 😑

    Never fear man. They can still hook suicide