Janes hitbox is wack asf
If you’ve literally ever played as Jane you know... so maybe let’s get her hitbox fixed cuz I know me and all the other Jane mains are sick of getting hit from 3 meters away and still having the hit register..
If you’ve literally ever played as Jane you know... so maybe let’s get her hitbox fixed cuz I know me and all the other Jane mains are sick of getting hit from 3 meters away and still having the hit register..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're all the same survivor hitbox.
And the distance is server lag, or killer side hit detection. Not hitbox wonkiness.
If the killer sees the hit, you get hit. It takes time for your side to pick up the information, so on your end it looks like you're not close.
I cant count the number of times I've been 3 steps past a window, or 5 feet BEHIND the killer and still got hit. As every survivor.
explain the picture then XD
they just did
Thank you.
They just did. Lag or killer sided hit detection. When they implement the server side hit verification it should improve. Assuming it works as intended.
well Jane mains are dummy thicc, you really shouldn't be surprised by this
XD you right but it does get frustrating at times
Her hitbox expanded bc of thiccness, i thought the devs informed everybody
Sometimes that hitbox be lookin a lil thiccer than Jane tho
That kind of low quality picture actually just implies your computer is struggling to keep up with the game in addition to any internet lag. Is your recording software set to 400:300?
That’s not me I used the picture as refrence